Security & Privacy Policies
At LASCO we Respect and Protect every customer's privacy as it is vital to our business & keeping our customers SAFE. By sharing our Privacy Principles, we want our customers to understand how we keep client information private and secure while processing their orders.
We may disclose and transfer any information that is provided through this Web site to: any company within LASCO, its affiliates, agents or information providers; to any other person or entity with a client’s consent; or if we have a right or duty to disclose or are permitted or compelled to so disclose such information by law. We may also transmit, transfer or process such information to, or through, any country in the world, as we deem necessary or appropriate. The primary reason why we disclose this is so customer outside the United States can be better served when placing orders & dealing with our international shipment carriers.
Online Security Tip
While LASCO is committed to ensure the highest standard of security on our systems, we feel it is important the end-user plays a role to ensure that you are adequately protected when using the Internet. The following security best practices are recommended:
If you have a Mac, you don't have to read any further…Just Kidding, No One is Safe out there…Even Macs. Sorry Steve (R.I.P)
- Install anti-virus, anti-spyware and other internet security software on your PC . Use it regularly and keep it up-to-date.
- Take advantage of your PC’s security features. Make sure your browser uses the strongest encryption available and be aware of the encryption levels of the sites and applications you use.
- Regularly update your PC’s operating system and Web browser software with the vendor’s software patches and updates to protect your PC against known vulnerabilities.
- Do what you can to prevent unauthorized people from using your PC.
- Change your passwords often. Be sure to choose passwords that are hard for others to guess.
- If you notice suspicious activity in your accounts, report it immediately to the appropriate parties.
- Do not download or open any attachments sent to you by unsolicited email. Once opened, these programs may contain malicious programs that can compromise your PC’s security.
- Be on the alert for phishing scams. Access Web sites by typing the Web addresses directly into your Web browser or by using Web addresses you have bookmarked, instead of via embedded links in unsolicited emails.
If you feel you may have received a fraudulent email appearing to come from LASCO, please contact us at email@example.com