The Del Mar is based on a simplistic saddle shoe with a hint of class & street. Like all of our shoes, we folded the edges throughout to give the shoes a refined look.
We use Horween Leather, a US tannery that has been producing the highest quality leather for over 100 years. Their unique pull-up leather allows each person to give their shoes a signature look & patina through daily use and conditioning.
Since the Del Mar is styled after a traditional saddle shoe, this comfortable shoe can be worn for almost any dress or casual occasion.
Based on the same fit (last) as all LASCO shoes, the Del Mar can be adjusted by adding or subtracting footbed shims to achieve the perfect fit.
- Genuine Horween Leather Upper
- Fully Lined Supple Leather Interior
- Folded Edges Throughout
- PU Insole Topped with Matching Lining Leather
- Cupsole with PU heel insert for added comfort
- Horween Leather Toe BumperExtra Set of Laces
- Specially Formulated Shoe Cream
- Specially Woven Cotton Flannel Polishing Cloth
- Standard Carton Box
- Wood Shoe Box Velvet Lined with Shoe Bags (Optional Upgrade)
- ALL Accessory items are also MADE or SUPPLIED Using USA materials as well
Old World Craftsmanship
Over the last 20 years, fine crafted footwear has slowly slipped away from the US borders, but LASCO has set out to change that and the way people buy their products. Take a look to learn more.
You May Be Interested In These Styles
$420.00The El Porto takes the classic elements of a boat shoe, mixed with a plain toe shoe to get a clean, but simple mid-top silhouette. Like all of our shoes, we folded the edges throughout to give the shoes a refined look.
$400.00The Haggerty is a classic mid-top silhouette inspired by the chukka boot. Like all of our shoes, we folded the edges throughout to give the shoes a refined look.